How can I keep my account secure?
Review the tips below to learn more about how you can help keep your account and information secure.
Make sure your password is at least 8 characters long, and try to use a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters (ex: #, $, !). The password you use for your Happipad account should be different than the passwords you use for other websites, like your email, bank account, or social media. That way, if one of your other accounts is compromised, it’s less likely to impact your Happipad account.
A few general guidelines to help you stay safe online:
- Always log in at https://www.happipad.com. Check any page’s URL before you enter your login information.
- Look for ‘https://’ at the beginning of the URL. This means that your connection is encrypted, protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data sent between your computer and Happipad. Some browsers may also show a lock icon next to the URL to confirm that it’s secure. Happipad will try and force your browser to use HTTPS, but this may not work for all browsers.
- Keep your devices and software up to date: Device manufacturers and software providers often provide updates that address security risks and introduce new security protections.
- Install antivirus software: Install antivirus software from a trustworthy source to detect, prevent, and remove common viruses or other types of attacks.
- Check the sender: Don’t click any links or download any attachments unless you know and trust the source.
TIP: If you encounter a suspicious profile, listing, or message thread, flag it for review. If someone emails you asking you to pay or accept payment off-site, let us know right away at [email protected]