- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
How do I send the Guest a message?
Once you have received an application, the next step is to contact potential Guests directly. There are a few options for messaging your new applicant:
- Select the Message button to reach out to Guests using our secure messaging system found in your Dashboard – Application Tab.
- Use the Guest’s contact information provided in their application (either phone or email).
TIP: It is recommended that you have some form of contact before you
commit to any contracts. Check out our Interview Guide to learn
more on how to properly interview people.
For unsuitable guests make sure to select Not interested in their applications. Guest’s can only apply to 7 places at a time so by declining you are allowing a guest to apply somewhere else more suitable.