- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
How to set house rules that will appear in the contract?
While creating your room listing, please consider the importance of house rules. These additional house rules will be automatically added to your next contract, so make sure to give them some thought.
If you’d like to make adjustments to your house rules, we’ve outlined some instructions below.
Edit your House Rules:
- Go to your Room Listing and choose the room where you Generated the Contract.
- Click Edit.
3. Click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right.
4. Then click number 3 in the Selection Tab that will show on the right, then choose all the house rules that you want to show in your contractual living arrangement agreement.
5. Lastly, after you choose and finalize the House Rules, click Save Progress and Continue. The changes will then be saved when you generate your Contract.
TIP: If you want to make changes after you Generate Contract,
please do not hesitate to contact your Happipad Support.