Skip to main content
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

I didn’t get the resolution I wanted, now what?

If you cannot reach a resolution amongst yourselves or with Happipad’s support, you are able to apply online through Civil Resolution Tribunal (CRT) for small claims under $5000 . Agreements reached through the CRT can be turned into orders and enforced like a court order.