How Can We Help?
- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 36 ) Collapse Articles
What is acceptable noise?
These are noises from normal daily activities, such as cooking or light music. These activities should be done only during the daytime, not during the agreed-upon quiet hours at night.
Below are some points to consider for acceptable noise:
- No speakers or appliances use during quiet hours
- Walk softly in the house
- No loud love-making noises when others are home
- TV volume no louder than 30